POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: Search Engine Online : Re: Announce: Search Engine Online Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:14:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: Search Engine Online
From: Ken
Date: 30 Sep 1999 12:00:47
Message: <37F388C1.B101F57F@pacbell.net>
ingo wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> schreef in berichtnieuws
> 37F33B0A.754B711D@pacbell.net...
> >

> > Greetings again,
> >
> >   For those who may have missed it, I sure did, there is also a new
> > search engine for the povray home page. ......
>
> Ahh, nice, nice, nice.
>
> Just a question, would a search engine to these newsgroups be a possibility?
>
> Ingo

  I imagine most anything is possible. When I need to search the groups
I use the capabilities built into Netscape for this purpose. Does a great
job of it too.

 I know that a lot what Chris is doing is through CGI scripts and he lost
the scripts for the news groups a while back. I would think that once he
gets that back online it would be a much easier task for him to set up
for. Anyway I will ask but I can gaurantee nothing at this time.

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: